donderdag, januari 11, 2007

Als het kriebelt ...

Haha … busted !!!

Dit doet me denken aan een scene uit « the office » waar Gareth pleit voor een systeem waarbij « gehandicapten worden getest » :

Brenda: Are you suggesting people are pretending to be disabled so they can claim money from DSS?

Gareth: I dunno, I just think there should be tests.

Tim: What tests?

Gareth: Stick pins in their legs and see if they react.

Brenda: That is not going not work. I have feelings in my legs. I just can't walk.

Gareth: I'm just saying there should be tests.

Tim: We're all ears Gareth.

Gareth: I dunno. When they go down to the DSS to make a claim, they should set off a fake fire alarm so everyone legs it out of the office, leaving them there. If they're fake, they'll be up and running with you. If they are real, they'll be left there screaming for help. Then you just come back in and say, "It's alright. Don't cry. It's just a test. You've passed. Here's your money."

met op de achtergrond David Brent die goedkeurend staat te knikken .... hilarisch

Geen opmerkingen: