donderdag, juni 30, 2005

normaal?

Cool, een site waar mensen hun 'eigenaardigheden' posten om dan aan mede-internauten te vragen of dat wel normaal is.

This happens about once a month: It's the middle of the night (usually between 2 and 3am), and my wife and I are both fast asleep. Suddenly, I wake up from a deep sleep and immediately proceed to screw my wife. I don't try to wake her up or let her know I'm about to stuff her box, but naturally she wakes up. Thankfully she's usually a good sport about it. But here's the strangest part -- for the most part, I'm not even really awake. Sometimes I don't even remember it in the morning until my wife says something about it. Most of the time, I'm fully awake at some point before orgasm, but I am definitely sleep-humping until that point. Normal?


(via)

Geen opmerkingen: