donderdag, januari 23, 2003

ijzersterke ochtendpost


TOP 20 ANSWERS YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BE AN SAP EXPERT CONSULTANT

1. The absolute No 1 Answer: It depends how you configure it.

2. That's not a good translation from German.

3. That's in another module ...

4. How did you get there?

5. That's a good question. I'd like to see how that works myself.

6. That will be in the next release. I haven't actually seen it yet.

7. You wouldn't want to do that.

8. Let's try that and see what happens.

9. That's a Basis question.

10. I don't know, the "expert" will be here Monday. Be sure to ask
him/her.

11. That's not the way it's supposed to work? what did you do?

12. You'll never need to do that, but if you do, call the hotline.

13. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

14. An ABAP/4 report can be written to get that information.

15. I'm sorry I have a plane to catch.

16. It's a bug.

17. Let me call the programmers in Walldorf.

18. OSS is down.

19. It's been fixed in the next release, but you don't want to upgrade at this stage.

20. And the most important answer if you have no idea at all: That's outside the scope of what we are doing.



It's soooo true...


Geen opmerkingen: